EPIC holiday cheese boards
The most EPIC appetizer board ever! With an assortment of cheeses, figs, nuts, and pomegranate, this is the must-have holiday recipe!
Arrange cheeses, crackers, Raincoast Crisps, apples, grapes, cherries, pomegranate, pistachios and figs on platter or wooden cheese board. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
- 8 ounces brie
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces smoked provolone, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Pepper Jack, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (6-ounce) package rosemary artisan crackers
- 1 (5.3-ounce) package Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, Fig and Olive
- 10 baby apples
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 4 figs, halved
- 4 sprigs rosemary